Hyperhidrosis – Excessive Sweating
Dr. Weber is now offering effective treatments for excessive sweating, otherwise known as Hyperhidrosis. If this is a condition you suffer from, you’re well aware of the impact that profuse sweating can have on your life, but you might not know it is an actual medical condition. Defined as “sweating beyond what is necessary to cool the body,” hyperhidrosis can seriously diminish self-confidence, limit clothing choices, compromise personal relationships, and even create problems in your professional life. Fortunately, today’s treatment offers hope.
Help is available to limit or completely control the effects of excessive sweating.
Our treatments can be used for those suffering with excessive underarm sweating caused by overactive axillary sweat glands, as well as excessive hand and foot sweating, in patients 18 years of age, or older.
Since hyperhidrosis is a medical condition, the medication required to treat or cure excessive sweating is frequently covered by private drug plans. Dr. Weber will provide the information to help you with reimbursement according to your insurance policy.
Take the sweat test to find out if you are in control of your body or your body controls you!
- Do you think about sweating on a daily basis?
- Does sweating impact the clothing choices you make?
- Do you ever carry deodorant around with you?
- Do you tend to sweat when you are embarrassed or nervous?
- Are you concerned about people noticing your sweat marks?
- Do you avoid silk and light coloured clothing because of sweating?
- Do you avoid physical contact with people due to fear of sweating?
- Does sweating interfere with your daily activities?
If you answered yes to three or more questions, you may have hyperhidrosis.
Stop sweating from interfering with your life –
call to schedule your no-obligation hyperhidrosis consultation today.