NEW!!! Dr. Weber is now offering IPL Laser Treatments with Laser Specialist Viola Woyce.
The signs of aging go beyond fine lines and wrinkles. To help reverse visible signs of aging such as pigmentary changes and redness, Dr. Weber and Viola offer a non-invasive IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photo Facial. A handheld device gently delivers precise amounts of light energy through the skin’s surface to simulate the production of healthy new collagen. The appearance of aging skin is dramatically changed, fine lines can be decreased, and redness and brown spots are reduced. The skin’s tone and texture are improved with little or no downtime, allowing you to return to your daily routine immediately. Also known as Photorejuvenation laser treatments are most commonly used for:
- Lightening and removing “sun spots”, “age spots”, and brown blotches on the face, neck, chest, hands and other areas of the body
- Lightening and reducing redness, rosacea, dilated blood vessels and “broken” blood vessels on the face, neck and chest
- Helping to control flushing
- Improving skin texture through collagen stimulation
- Improving pore size by temporarily reducing oiliness
We recommend a series of 3-5 treatments, every three to six weeks, for maximum benefit.
See how IPL Laser Treatments can improve your skin –
call for your Photorejuvenation consultation today.